It’s that time again: Here are the new SASSA payment dates for November 2021, alongside a crucial update for R350 grant recipients.
The penultimate SASSA payment dates for 2021 are almost upon us, and the social grants that will be made available for collection in November go live within the next week. As well as the more established handouts, the R350 grant will again be paid out next month – but beneficiaries have been told to stay on their toes.
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FOR THE R350 GRANT
R350 grant recipients who opt to use the SA Post Office for their SASSA payments have been encouraged to collect the money owed to them *only after receiving an SMS informing them that their grant is available*. The grant will not be available if SAPO-withdrawing beneficiaries attempt to collect it before they have received an SMS.
“If you chose a bank account or cash send as your payment method, you will receive the money through the bank you chose. You cannot go to one of the supermarkets. Beneficiaries who have received the SMS and withdraw their grant from a Pick ‘n Pay or Boxer supermarket, must also have their cell phones and identity document with them.” – SA Post Office
SASSA PAYMENT DATES: WHEN WILL THE R350 GRANT BE PAID IN NOVEMBER?
As per usual, some SASSA applicants will get their money before the others. The older person’s allowance remains a priority, and that’ll be paid out in six days’ time. The disability allowance soon follows, and recipients can collect these payments a week from today. All other beneficiaries, however, will have to wait until next Friday for their cash.
The situation with the R350 grant remains fluid, but from next weekend onwards, a large number of those who have signed up for the temporary relief fund should notice their monthly fee has been deposited.
HERE IS THE FULL SCHEDULE FOR SASSA PAYMENT DATES IN NOVEMBER:
-Older person’s allowance: Wednesday 3 November
-Disability allowance: Thursday 4 November
-Children’s grants allowance: Friday 5 November
-R350 grant: No specific payment dates are given, but some will be actioned from Friday 5 November AT THE EARLIEST.
Mark Williams Former Bafana Bafana striker was shot in the stomach by wife
Mark Williams Former Bafana Bafana striker was shot in the stomach by their wife. Former Bafana Bafana striker Mark Williams was allegedly shot in the stomach with a stun gun by his then-wife in one of their domestic violence bouts that were covered in a veil of secrecy.
The footballer’s wife also allegedly broke into his house after she had moved out following their separation and vandalised his belongings before pouring copious amounts of alcohol on his bedding.
The shocking incidents, which occurred around 2006, came to the fore last week after a fresh fight broke out between the two over a Bryanston property that she wanted to auction off to the highest bidder and leave the footie, and his new family, homeless.
Speaking to Sunday World on condition of anonymity, a close friend of Mark and his ex said the Supersport soccer commentator briefed his lawyers last week to obtain a court order to stop Branca from selling his posh pad.
The friend said Mark and his ex entered into a verbal settlement agreement on how they would divide their multimillion-rand estate after their acrimonious divorce in 2008.
According to the settlement agreement, said the friend,
the two were to receive over R1.2-million each in cash from their joint account.
The former Kaizer Chiefs marksman was to keep the Bryanston house, which was then valued at about R3-million while she was to occupy their Merlose Arch home, which was also worth about R3-million.
The friend said she sold the Melrose property in 2009 and pocketed the proceeds of the sale.
“This because this was her property as agreed in the settlement, hence she did not share the proceeds with Mark and also because he did not ask for a cent from it,” said the friend.
Mark, said the friend, got the shock of his life on October 20 last year when he received a letter from the sheriff that his Bryanston home would be auctioned off to the highest bidder and that the two should share the profit generated from its sale.
The friend further said Mark was shocked that she would do this to him because he had not defaulted on the maintenance of their child.
“When he enquired why she was selling the property, he said she told him that the City of Joburg’s rates and tax account was in arrears that have a potential to negatively affect her credit record if they take legal action as the account was still in the names of both of them,” said the friend.
The pal said Williams admitted that the account was once over R300 000 in arrears but had since reduced it to just over R33 000 with the income he received as an analyst.
The friend added that the two drifted apart after she broke into Mark’s house on April 20 2006 and damaged a new plasma television set, a new computer, a fax machine, toaster and kettle, and poured wine all over his private belongings before tearing up his bedding.
He said on July 20 2006, she shot him with a stun gun in the stomach and then fired another shot at him, which missed and lodged itself into the hard plastic part of the door of his vehicle.
When contacted, Williams confirmed that his ex had applied for a court order to auction off his house.
“She is greedy man. We had a settlement agreement for her to keep the Melrose Arch house, but she sold it and now she wants to sell mine because suddenly she said she was not aware of the agreement.
Also Read – Police storm and shutdown Major League DJz’s sold-out show
“The property she sold was not the only one she kept, I had eight properties and she took 80% of those properties and I kept a few because I’m a good person. This woman abused me physically and financially. I’m going to fight her in court, she is not going to sell this one because I have a family to protect,” he said.
Williams also confirmed that she had shot him in the stomach and also vandalised his property. When contacted, she refused to comment.
She told him the Joburg rates and taxes account was in arrears
ALSO READ: Will Smith Contemplates Suicide : SAD
‘Notorious hitman’ charged in Senzo Meyiwa case convicted of several murders
‘Notorious hitman’ charged in Senzo Meyiwa case convicted of several murders. A notorious 32-year-old KwaZulu-Natal hitman, who has been implicated in the murder of former Bafana Bafana captain Senzo Meyiwa, has been convicted on six counts of murder
Fisokuhle Ntuli appeared in the Esikhaleni regional court in northern KwaZulu-Natal on Tuesday for sentencing after he was convicted on six counts of murder, one attempted murder charge and four counts of being in possession of unlawful firearms and ammunition a day earlier.
Ntuli, who was arrested by the task team investigating political killings in the province, has been found guilty of the 2016 murder of ANC councillor Thami Nyembe, who was gunned down in Nongoma. Nyembe’s wife sustained serious injuries during the shooting but survived the encounter.
According to the charge sheet, Ntuli’s reign of terror in Nongoma began in April 2015 when he murdered Bhutiza Mahlobo.
READ MORE: PICS: Kanye West Shows Off New Haircut!
The following year he gunned down Nyembe, with his wife, Nolwazi Mngomezulu, surviving the attack despite being shot and critically injured.
In 2017 Ntuli hunted down three brothers who were willing to testify as witnesses in the murder of Nyembe.
Brothers Sibusiso Phiwayinkosi, Mcebisi and Sibusiso Elvis Zulu were killed by Ntuli in January 2017.
His last hit before his arrest was Spamandla Zungu, who Ntuli murdered in August 2018.
According to national police spokesperson Brig Vishnu Naidoo, Ntuli is among the accused in the Meyiwa murder case.
“He is charged separately in the matter of Senzo Meyiwa. He is accused [number] five in that matter.”
Ntuli’s case was adjourned on Tuesday to December 9 for sentencing after his attorney Scelo Zungu applied for a pre-sentence report to be presented in court.
The pre-sentence report would require a parole officer and social worker visiting the family of Ntuli to gather information regarding his exceptional circumstances.
SOMALI FOREIGNERS Made A Big MISTAKE Look At What Is HAPPENING NOW
BURNING TAXIS IN KORSTEN, GQEBERHA
A video posted on social media by Mzansi’s leading crime activist, Yusuf Abramjee, shows about three taxis engulfed in flames during daylight on Durban Road, Gqeberha.
The carnage scenes were soon followed by a report from a local radio station. It said the violent chaos was “an altercation between taxi drivers and Somalian shop owners.
“Police in Gqeberha and several other role-players are on scene at the taxi rank in Korsten where an altercation between taxi drivers and Somalian shop owners escalated. Several vehicles and a shop were set alight. This is a developing story image supplied,” the outlet said.
SHOCKED SOUTH AFRICANS REACT TO GQEBERHA WAR
Such violent drama does not need much time for locals to pick up phones and comment strongly. The warzone in Gqebera invited a fair share of political views and conspiracies.
Here are some of the reactions we picked up from Twitter:
“What’s happening in Gqeberha is a result of porous borders in SA. The uncontrolled influx of illegal immigrants undermines our sovereignty and poses a security threat to the citizens of this country. The first mandate of any state is to protect its citizens, we are in a failing state,” @JustJamal_ said.
“He banna! Really, immigrants behaving like this in another country. Our government is really letting the side down. This is just anarchy! Something HAS TO BE DONE,” @Ignaciohb3 said.
“If this it is really between South African businessmen (taxi owners) and Somalians will be interesting it will be time for Anc and Eff to intervene since it’s been a long time San’s asking government to enforce immigration laws and tighten our borders,” @UNgumzamo said.
These guys are not asylum seekers but they are al-Shabab ex terrorists group members…..see what they are doing in Gqeberha pic.twitter.com/cpLFInjCDW
— SiyaH Mdluli 🇿🇦 (@SihleMahamba) October 13, 2021
What is happening in Gqeberha is a wake up call for us to vote wisely next month🤞🏽 pic.twitter.com/gVpakrgiDl
— Pertu💅 (@PertuTiisetso23) October 13, 2021
ALSO READ: Maphorisa Trolled As N_de Picture Goes Viral
- Entertainment4 days ago
#KUKU GIRL RESPONDS
- Entertainment2 days ago
Dineo Ranaka Fired From Metro FM After #UmlandoChallenge
- Entertainment1 day ago
Thando Thabethe Shows Support For Suspended Dineo Ranaka, Throws Shade At Metro FM
- Entertainment7 hours ago
Watch: Zodwa Wabantu Shows Off Her Ku Ku In Public
- Entertainment3 days ago
Kamo Mphela Pregnant With Cassper’s Baby? See
- Entertainment2 days ago
Qwabe Twins Speak On Dating Each Other, Talks Of Marriage
- Entertainment4 days ago
Sophie Ndaba Finds Love In Popular Pastor’s Arms
- Entertainment4 days ago
It’s a shocker Mzansi left speechless after Mampintsha’s first wife comes out attacking Babes Wodumo watch her video