Connect with us

News

BREAKING NEWS : Cyril Ramaphosa Suspended From The ANC

Published

on

ANC secretary-general Ace Magashule, in a strange turn of events, has suspended party president Cyril Ramaphosa.

“I have also, in accordance with the powers vested in me as the Secretary General of the ANC, and furthermore in full compliance with the relevant conference Resolutions summarily suspend the President of the ANC, comrade Cyril Ramaphosa,” Magashule said in a statement on Wednesday.

Magashule, who was suspended on Wednesday for failing to step aside over his corruption charges, said his deputy, Jessie Duarte, did not have the authority to suspend him, saying her letter was “fatally flawed and unconstitutional”.

“I herewith announce that I am immediately, and formally, appealing this unconstitutional suspension. In terms of the ANC Constitution, my suspension is thus wholly suspended, until my appeal has been heard, and it’s final outcome announced.”

However, he announced that he was “immediately and formally this unconstitutional suspension”.

“In terms of the ANC constitution, my suspension is thus wholly suspended, until my appeal has been heard, and it’s final outcome announced,” he said.

Mutiny?

Magashule also encouraged party members who had been served with similar suspension letters to join him and “also follow the appropriate internal appeal processes”.

“I as secretary-general – who is duty bound to uphold the ANC constitution and all administrative processes – urge them to also follow the appropriate internal appeal processes. It follows that the suspensions of all affected members will also in terms of the ANC Constitution be suspended with immediate effect,” Magashule said.

This is a developing story

 

News

Confirmed : Jacob Zuma Dumps Wife After She Leaked Secrets On Twitter

Published

on

By

Nonkanyiso ‘LaConco’ Conco is a big fan favorite on Showmax and Mzansi Magic’s reality TV show Real Housewives of Durban (RHOD)

Her sassiness, that many got to learn on the reality show, made her one of the stars amongst the ladies – pitting her against Ayanda Ncwane who is also dearly loved. It is important to mention that the two ladies are friends and are not in competition with each other.

LaConco is also the mother of one of former President of the country Jacob Zuma’s sons – that is, infact, how she was thrust into the spotlight, but she has now created a name for herself as a businesswoman who is raising their son.

Although she introduced herself as “fiancé” (raising speculations that she is probably still engaged with the former president) Nonkanyiso has managed to break away from the title of being former President Jacob Zuma’s ex fiancé. But, on the show, she still wore her ring and spoke about the former president, albeit she would not mention him by name.

This week, however, the reality TV star took to Twitter to hint that she is a single woman. In a tweet she wrote, “I refuse to be wealthy and single, no kuzosha abantu [people will burn (suffer)]”.

Her followers took to the comments section and when one told her she is too beautiful to be single, she confirmed that she is indeed single by replying, “Well nazo! [ there you have it]”.

Another fan asked how is it possible that she is single, jokingly asking if all the men in her area are in prison. To this, the business woman replied with an IsiZulu idiom, saying, “Eyi amanzi angcwele emadolweni kubo [they are too afraid to approach me]”.

Laconco, on RHOD always obeyed the Zuma family’s instructions to keep their family name out from the reality show. They believe that she accepted the offer to star in the reality show because she had a hidden agenda against them, “Already the Zuma name is being talked about almost every day in the media. We don’t want any drama as the family. Enough is enough. But we warn her not to bring the Zuma name into disrepute or else she will regret (it). We are really tired now as a family of people who tarnish our name and get away with it. But I’m not in any way saying she will do that,” said Jacob Zuma’s nephew Inkosi Simphiwe Zuma to Briefly

“She has the right to do whatever she wants to do as long that doesn’t cause pain to other people. All I’m saying is that she must not say or do things that might harm the Zuma family name, which I think was the ticket for her to get chosen for that role,” he added.

Continue Reading

News

Decuplets Mom Is A Side Chick Who Already Had 5 Children: New Details Emerge

Published

on

By

Decuplets’ mother shunned by family, ‘may have been an affair’
‘Husband’ Teboho Tsotetsi is reportedly married to another woman and was unhappy about hearing from his girlfriend he had multiples on the way.

Gosiame Thamara Sithole and Teboho Tsotetsi, the parents of the country’s famous yet elusive decuplets, are not married and her staunchly religious family have shunned her as result, according to a source close to mother Sithole.

Sithole and Tsotsetsi dominated the news agenda this week, after the Pretoria News reported on their 10 babies born on Monday following Sithole’s C-section. The report listed Tsotetsi as Sithole’s husband, despite referring to her by her maiden name and saying she was a retail manager.

The source, however, says she is unmarried and unemployed. As a result, the source is concerned about her as they have been unable to locate her, just like everyone else.

In addition to being concerned about her mental health, given the magnitude of the possible situation, the source said Sithole already had five children before falling pregnant with the decuplets, the so-called Tembisa 10.

Sithole’s six-year-old triplets and three-year-old twins are believed to be with her family.

Although the source has been in contact with Sithole this week, they claim that they have been unable to locate her, because even she does not know what facility she is in. The source claims she has expressed her wish to be discharged, to no avail.

In the voice note, a Setswana speaking man can be heard saying, “Baby, I am begging you, please, and I hope that you understand … the talkative person that you have given your number to or the friends that you have spoken to or anyone else, please tell them that you cannot talk to them.

“They must check today’s edition of Pretoria News, there are details there. Don’t talk to anyone, please. They will spoil things that I am currently busy with. I told you that I am going to Cape Town, I am currently in their offices. I just got good news that I need to share with you,” he adds.

He concludes: “I beg you, don’t speak to anyone, whether they’re your friends or they say they are a social worker. Help will come on its own in the proper way, our way. Let us not rush it. Already, this thing has been publicised, by next week Monday a lot of things will be in place.”

The actual existence of the babies had been questioned by members of the public after various government departments were unable to locate Sithole and verify the births.

Ekurhuleni mayor Mzwandile Masina later shared a statement from members of the Tsotetsi family confirming the decuplets’ birth on Wednesday evening.

The family members quoted in the statement have been unreachable since Wednesday.

The source made even more damning allegations about Tsotetsi, who is said to have been mistreating Sithole while she was pregnant and berated her for not using contraceptives.

The source said a number of people who know Sithole are worried about Tsotetsi’s intentions as he was not even present for the birth of his children. At the time the 10 babies were born, Tsotetsi is said to have been in Cape Town to meet with controversial businessman Iqbal Surve to receive a donation.

According to The Daily Voice, Surve donated R1 million to Tsotetsi. Surve is the executive chairperson of Independent Media, which owns both the Pretoria News and Daily Voice, the only publications privy to information about the babies.

Pretoria News editor Piet Rampedi has apparently had exclusive access to the mother since before the birth. The newspaper published a story quoting Tsotetso saying the country “will see the babies when the time is right”.

At the time of writing, several government departments were still not able to locate Sithole to confirm the birth or the fact that the pair are indeed married.

The Department of Home Affairs had not responded to enquiries about the babies or their registration of birth.

Continue Reading

News

Cassper Nyovest Mourns Death Of Two Loved Ones

Published

on

By

Award-winning rapper Cassper Nyovest recently had a sit down with Youtuber Mihlali Ndamase on Mihlali’s YouTube Channel. In the video, Cassper is doing Mihlali’s makeup as they have a chit-chat.

The video has reached over 120K views in just a day. Amongst other things, Cassper opened up about his late brother.

“If there was one person you have lost and would love to bring them back who would it be?” asked Mihlali.

“I would love to spend a day with my late brother in my house because my whole personality comes from my brother.”

He said his brother passed on when he was 19-years-old, at the time Cassper was only 14. He said his brother was a big dreamer.

“He used to wake up, he had these episodes where he would just burst into dreams, he would just wake up and be like “yoh man when I am in my mansion one day, I ama be this Versace guy, ama be drinking orange juice because I don’t drink liquor in my mansion” everyone would just watch him dream and that’s where I get my personality from.’

Cassper said he wishes that he could bring him back so that he can experience all those things he used to dream about.

“That’s why I am like mad flashy cuz of my brother and I would love you know, I mean it’s not possible but for him to experience those things and say yoh this is how it feels to own those things, that would be a good memory to create,” he said.

He also opened up about his late grandfather.
“Also my late grandfather, my late grandfather was a prophet right, and when he used to prophesy on us we were very young and we wouldn’t understand his gift so we didn’t really fully get to appreciate the fact that we were living with someone that could literally help us with life by the time he passed on we were old and it’s like I wish I could ask him questions now but he used to sit us down and talk about everything so I miss him sometimes.”

Cassper recently announced that he has bagged a R100 million deal. His company, Family Tree and Drip have been working together for some time now, he said they are getting in partnership with a new brand.

“We are getting into a partnership with a new brand. It’s something separate but it’s under Drip. It involves products, it involves equity, it involves a lot of things. I’m not buying shares at Drip and he’s not buying shares at my company. We are getting into a very fruitful partnership,” said Cassper.

Continue Reading

Trending